Sunday, June 15, 2008

Indiana Jones Wiki


The Indiana Jones Wiki, for fans of Dr Jones and his adventures

This weekend I had the pleasure of going to the movies with my two nephews. We enjoyed watching the new Indiana Jones movie together. I've seen all the movies, but they had not yet seen them all. I'm not sure they understood his fear of snakes or his history with Marion. I now have a great Christmas present idea for the boys. The set is also on my wish list too.

Today I was glad to find The Indiana Jones Wiki . It strives to be a comprehensive reference for the Indiana Jones fiction, including the feature films, the television series, novels, comics, and video games. The wiki launched in September 2005 on Wikia. It now has over 1100 articles.

If you're also a fan of Dr Jones, visit the wiki and lend a hand. If you're looking for that small bit of information that slipped your mind over the years, check out the detail on the wiki. It's definitely interesting, informative, and entertaining.

No comments: