Monday, January 21, 2008

Root-a-toot-toot



Before we start the journey across the Web to find wiki'd places, please bear with me one moment as I toot my own horn. I'd like to start with one of my own wikis for a very special reason. This week the Wetpaint wiki hosting service is saluting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and his ambition to dream. I've been selected as a featured top contributor on Wetpaint's home page this week. Because the Wetpaint Crew thinks that my new Bucket Lists wiki dares to dream and in an effort to recognize [my] efforts, my just_tonya user name and its avator plus a link to that wiki are posted on the Wetpaint home page. It's not my biggest or my best yet, but it's my new little baby. Yippee! I sure look good on that Wetpaint home page. (hehehe)


Bucket Lists is a wiki site hosted on Wetpaint that is designed for visitors to share their life list, the list of things to do before kicking the bucket. It's a place to get ideas on popular and incredible life goals and to see information about famous life listers. On the site, visitors can provide helpful information to others on how to achieve common life goals. It's a place to log a simple contract with yourself listing the goals you hope to accomplish in your lifetime. On the site, you can log your life list, share your progress, and encourage others too. It's a new little wiki that needs community members. The site meets my criteria for a neat site -- it's informative, amusing, and entertaining! But, I may be biased. ; )


Visit the Wetpaint home page to see me and link to my wiki. Don't delay, it won't be there long. ; ) Better yet, join my Bucket Lists community there and let's follow our dreams together.




Image credit: scrapbook.com

No comments: